1. Definition of personal information
Personal information refers to any information that can be used to identify an individual including but not limited to a name, phone number, fax number, postal address, and email address.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We will never collect personal information without your permission.
As a rule, we will collect only the personal information that you provide to us at your own will.
In addition, we may utilize personal information only for the purposes listed below.
- To respond to your inquiry or request
- To make direct contact with you as required
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information to other third parties if and only if any of the following conditions is met:
- We obtain prior approval from you for such disclosure.
- We disclose personal information in a manner that prevents distinction of individual identity.
- We find it necessary to disclose personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- It is judged that you may cause injury or damage to other third parties.
- We find it necessary to disclose personal information for your own interests or public interests.
4. Safe and secure management of personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate measures against the tampering with or loss, destruction, and leakage of personal information for safe and secure management.
5. Reference to, correction, addition or deletion of personal information
For requests for reference to, correction or deletion of personal information or for the addition of new personal information, contact us.
From the viewpoint of preventing the leakage of personal information, we will disclose, correct or delete personal information within a reasonable period of time of receipt of such request from you if and only if your identity is authenticated.
6. Scope of applicable laws and other regulations
We are committed to complying with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information when running this website.
Note that our personal information protection policy is subject to change in order to ensure better protection of personal information or in accordance with an amendment to the applicable laws and regulations in Japan.